Sunday, May 13, 2012

LOOK What I Did!

While blog hopping yesterday, I came across this cute art activity by Jacquelieh at Kids Artists Blog.


I pinned it on my board on Pinterest and it got repinned 200 times in the first hour. 


I immediately thought what a cute bulletin board for the end of the school year.  I needed to make it a little easier for first graders. So I  made 3 patterns for sunglasses and the insert to fit on each pair. I also created a several writing sheets to go with this art activity. I thought it would be cute if the kids drew and wrote 
"Look What I'm Doing This Summer!" 
or 
"Look What I Did This Year!"

Here is a copy of the patterns and
 writing sheets. 
Happy Mother's Day!




3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really fun! great end of year activity and bulletin board

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super, super cute. It would make a great beginning of the year idea too!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete