Monday, March 26, 2012

Freebies Coming!

I am on Spring Break and one of my goals is to work on this blog and post some items to TPT.  Creating and uploading past projects is way more fun than Spring cleaning. I can already hear my husband when he comes home tonight "What did you do all day?"  He'll notice the foyer not waxed and my project to redo and install cabinets in the laundry room not done.  But he    knows me, after 30 years of marriage, he just smiles.  He knows I would much rather be creative and make things for my kiddos at school.  I am really 
trying to post as many items as I can on TPT over the next week.  Over the years, colleagues have encouraged me to write a book or share my items. So I will be working like a mad woman over the next week to get the hang of posting materials on TPT and on this blog.  If you are patient with me as a newbie, I hope you will gain some fun activities for your class. Check back often.  I am practicing my linking and everything for now is FREE!  That is the best word to any teacher. 


I just uploaded a 15 page Goldfish Math Activity Packet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment