Sunday, March 11, 2012

Grab Some Awesome Graphics!

I know I am a newbie to blogging and I am sure there are plenty of others like me, so I found some help.  I love creating things for my classroom and my kiddos.  Getting started, finding graphics to use, following the terms of use, and putting it all together can be a daunting and exhausting task.  I hit the jackpot when I found The 3am Teacher.  I loved the name immediately, since I am often up at 3 or 4a.m. on my computer creating.  You have to check out her blog here at The 3am Teacher.  Or you can click on her button on the left.  Awesome, Awesome graphics!  I was searching for some borders on TPT and stumbled across her borders and graphics.  I just purchased her Seuss-Inspired Set and St. Patty's Day set last week on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Check out her store at TPT Here.  Thank you Michelle for your creativity and making it easy for us novices!

No comments:

Post a Comment